Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology Audit Group - Information Security Team
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit Services helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is comprised of four teams responsible for Information Security, Infrastructure, IT Governance, and CIO Applications. The Information Security team is looking to fill several Principal Auditor positions to support the coverage of the Technology, but not limited to Cloud Computing, Configuration Management, Cryptography, Cyber Defense, Network, Patch, and Vulnerability Management.
Key job responsibilities for this position include the following:
- With the assistance of an engagement supervisor, lead execution of technology-focused audits by identifying and assessing risks in business context related to the technologies and IT management processes and by developing audit tests designed to achieve audit objectives
- Develops and applies effective project leadership skills pertaining to information security and technology infrastructure audit engagements regarding notification, task assignment and monitoring, project pacing and control.
- Leads audits that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity to ensure resources are assigned and executed according to budgets and schedules.
- Engaged in multiple audits concurrently, with a leadership role in at least one audit.
- Exercises superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings, identifying mitigating controls and other factors and assessing whether residual risks are consistent with risk tolerance and prudent risk management
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Develops valuable and trusting relationships with internal business partners by executing efficient audit work and offering suggestions to enhance risk management based on an enterprise-wide view of technology risk management
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
Only locations listed will be considered. 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, 1st floor, Charlotte NC 28262, 301 S College St, 6th floor, Charlotte NC 28202, 1700 Lincoln St, 9th floor, Denver CO 90203, 608 2nd Ave S., 5th floor, Minneapolis MN 55402, 90 S. 7th St, 12th floor, Minneapolis MN 55402, 100 W. Washington St, 12th floor, Phoenix AZ 85003, 4101 Wiseman Blvd, Bldg 102, 1st floor, San Antonio TX 78251, 1 N. Jefferson Ave, 3rd floor, Saint Louis MO 63103
Other Desired Qualifications
- IT Audit experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm.
- Experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security.
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls).
- Experience leading/supervising and mentoring audit support staff
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Configuration Management, Cryptography, Cyber Defense, Network, Patch, and Vulnerability Management.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.