Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program and Project Finance Manager Role
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Enterprise Finance Expense Center of Excellence is responsible for expense management and forecasting for the Enterprise. This includes the 9 quarter forecast, CCAR, MCST, efficiency tracking, horizontal expense analysis, and supporting all LOBs and Functional Groups with their expense needs.
This manager will report to the Expense Management senior manager and lead a team of Finance professionals, responsible for implementation of program and project financial standards. This includes continual updates to the program and project financial standards, participation in key enterprise wide projects to influence change, design and develop processes that establish required capabilities.
Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection. This leader will be recognized for accomplishments related to supporting the achievement of our efficiency and effectiveness goals through transforming the finance organization. In addition, the leader will be recognized for hiring, retaining, and developing a diverse, world-class team.
The future incumbent will:
- Be responsible for the Program and Project Financial Standards (the Standards) and FAQs.
- Partner with EPMO, Technology and other Finance team members on all things related to programs and projects.
- Design and create capabilities required under the Standards but not yet in place. This includes activities and capabilities around business case, active projects and governance.
- Lead the 9 Quarter Forecast of Program and Projects and provide support to Expense COE, Business Finance and Functional Finance teams as needed.
- Develop and lead necessary reporting around Programs and Projects.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team
- Experience designing and building new business processes
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional projects in a matrixed organization
- Proven superior strategic, analytic, and problem-solving experience, applied to creating business value
- FAST Tool, Essbase and Smart View experience
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.