Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Finance Manager-Revenue Center of Excellence Wholesale Deposit Manager
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
This leader will report to the Manager of Enterprise Deposit and WIM Fee Forecasting and lead Wholesale Deposit Forecasting Activities.
This leadership role will be responsible for forecasting Wholesale deposits to support firm wide functions such as quarterly earnings forecasts, monthly balance sheet scenario forecasts, stress tests, resolution planning, and other financial management processes. The leader will have a deep understanding of the diverse Wholesale customer base and comprehensive suite of interest bearing and non-interest bearing solutions that support their customers broad liquidity and treasury management needs. Additionally, this leader will partner closely with Corporate Treasury and recognize forecast impacts on liquidity, interest rate risk and funding. The role will own and manage Models and EUCTs in compliance with Wells Fargo’s risk management framework/policies.
The role will support Enterprise Finance and Cross Enterprise Finance initiatives and continue to improve the Revenue COE model, contributing as a thought leader and executer. Examples include, but not limited to, Legal Entity Forecasting and Financial Crisis Management Forecasting.
The leader must be able to effectively communicate & work across LOB Finance, Corporate Treasury (ALM/ LRM and FPM), Modeling COEs and Corporate Risk.
- Should have direct knowledge of: Treasury Management, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real-Estate, WholeSale Deposits Experience and Forecasting Portfolio experience
- Lead a highly effective team, cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment
- Deliver multiple deposit forecasts including balances, mix, cost of funds and yields
- Own and manage Models and EUCTs
- Lead Wholesale Deposit Forum with representatives from Wholesale and PVSI, Business Support Finance, Corporate Treasury and Risk to discuss current balance and pricing trends and market intelligence from across the platform
- Build relationships and partner closely with Revenue COE Peers, Business and Enterprise Finance, Corporate Treasury, and Corporate Risk in support of all deliverables
Outstanding leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to effectively partner, communicate, make sound decisions and strive for continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience as a senior finance, accounting or risk leader working in a large bank environment.
- Broad Financial Services product experience (including Corporate, Commercial, Consumer, Home Lending and Wealth Management)
- Extensive experience in forecasting large bank revenue streams including both balance sheet and fee income.
- Strong knowledge of financial products as well as the connections between the balance sheet, non-interest income, the underlying business drivers and revenue composition.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus.
- Experience with Balance Sheet and Revenue Modeling Concepts and Model Risk Management Policies.
- Ability to Manage Broad Programs to meet Risk Management objectives and partner service level agreements
- A highly effective, consultative leader with an undisputed executive presence and personal credibility as a result of demonstrated integrity, negotiation and financial management acumen, and effective decision-making/critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- A leader who operates with a collaborative management style, is execution-focused, and results oriented.
- Proven ability to work across a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional projects in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in developing financial projections and establishing financial goals using quantitative and qualitative models.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven ability to coherently present complex financial topics tailored to audiences of varying seniority and functions in order to create understanding and influence decisions.
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.