West Chester Township
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at West Chester Township
West Chester Township has an immediate need to fill a Payroll-HR Specialist position. The Payroll-HR Specialist candidate is responsible for administering all aspects of the Payroll function to include processing bi-weekly payroll, pension reporting, tax reporting, auditing, record maintenance, ensuring correct application of required laws and regulations, and additional HR duties. Candidate must be an effective communicator, possess excellent organizational and customer service skills and be well-organized and detail oriented to handle multiple projects within prescribed timelines. The starting wage for this position is $19.40 per hour.
Skill / Requirements
Required qualifications include:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of general human resource principles including employee relations, compensation management, time and attendance, and union contract application
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior experience in Local Government Payroll
- Use of payroll system, preferably ADP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Completion of a secondary education, HR certification or Payroll certification