Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is responsible for accurately redeeming and processing various cash instruments for both internal and external guests. Including conducting transactions and accounting for all cage assets by performing the following duties in the front line, Poker, Retail, JP/Fill Bank, and Vault, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Verifies funds as required while in assigned duty.
- Able to perform duties as required for each position.
- Complies with enterprise and departmental policies and procedures, protocols including strict key control, safety regulations, uniform requirement, cash and/or coin handling and other operating procedures.
- Complies with federal cash reporting requirements for cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Accurately counts down banks.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience as a cashier in handling large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows;
Greet our guest
Interacts with our guests
Listen actively to our guests
Appreciate our guest
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with all numbers. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Must pass a drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.