Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ZOLL Medical
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the worlds only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and were invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. Its a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Responsible for all payroll functions. Process, maintain, and manage weekly payroll and ADP PayForce / Workday & Kronos time and attendance systems. Monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting and processes such as W-2s.
Skill / Requirements
- Update ADP / Workday employee records (pay changes, address changes, garnishments, etc.)
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end reports and scheduling
- Review ADP / Workday reports for accuracy.
- Communicate with employees on routine payroll questions.
- Send 401K withholding and HSA withholding report to Corporate Office weekly.
- Verify all processes and download for accuracy, including W-2s
- Handle LTD, Life Insurance, Flex Spending and Colonial insurance deductions. Create and maintain reports as needed.
- Update Benefits in BenChoice / Workday such as address changes and changes in medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Pay all special payments such as Bonuses, awards, and all miscellaneous payments, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local tax laws.
- Send out and maintain FMLA paperwork
- Provide support as needed with Human Resources, Special projects and AP / AR entries
- Must be familiar with policy, common procedures, practices and concepts
- Must have a strong understanding of wages and taxes
- Knowledge of ADP PayForce, we are changing to Workday so prior experience with such is preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills in (Word, Excel, Microsoft Suites, etc.)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have strong attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Associated Degree preferred or 3-5+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience in a payroll position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.